Download the STL files here.
Bill of Materials:
- 1 Visor
- 1 Shield
- 1 #33 Rubber band (or other fastener)
Attach the shield to the visor by placing the holes on top of the three mounting points on the visor. Rotate the visor counter-clockwise or the shield clockwise until the shield is in-place. Attach the #33 rubber band to the rear-side of the visor. Place the rear of the visor on the back of your head and slide the visor over your head until the front of the visor is on your forehead and the shield covers your face.
To help maximize cleanliness and for ease of shipping, we recommend you allow letting the medical provider, healthcare facility, or user of the Item do the assembly.
- The visor has been designed to comply with a standard American 3-hole punch (4.25″ (10.795 cm) spacing between holes), meaning you can 3-hole punch any clear plastic material and it will fit on the visor.
- The visor has been designed to also work on maker-level printers with PLA and no support removal required.
- The fastener for the back of the visor is a standard #33 rubber band, however you should be able to use a zip tie, suture or other types of string to fasten the backend as needed.
- How to measure a rubber band.</a.
- Industrial rubber bands.
If you are able to produce visors or shields in bulk but do not have a customer for them, please sign up to be part of our network.
The “Files and Instructions for 3D-Printed Face Shields” are provided “AS IS”, in an effort to help with the urgent need for this Item. Users of this Item must determine the appropriateness and use of this Item, whether there are any federal or State regulatory requirements for use of this Item, and for informing other users of these responsibilities. If you use, copy or share this Item, you agree: (1) you will not claim ownership of the logo or name of “Stratasys”, which belongs to the Stratasys; (2) STRATASYS, INC., FOR ITSELF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES (STRATASYS), DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE ITEM OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR USE OR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; NON-INFRINGEMENT; COMPLIANCE WITH ANY REGULATORY STANDARDS; AND COMPLIANCE WITH ANY OTHER LAWS; and (3) Stratasys retains no and disclaims all liability for any claims of any kind made by person, either as a result of use of or as related to the Item.